Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through.
Most however are not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters can appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We can help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Develop an appropriate recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01277622467. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.