This is the bit where we've been told to insert some testimonials.
We have had some very nice things said about us over the years, but would prefer not to quote individual people.
We would rather just say here that we have never actively advertised or marketed our business, but have grown by at least 20% year-on-year, for the last 7 years. Based on word-of-mouth recommendations alone.
We asked two of our biggest referrers of business WHY they chose to refer us, and what feedback they had received from the clients they sent us. Their answers were:
- We were prepared to travel to the City of London for an initial face to face client meeting.
- Unlike many other accounting firms, we were prepared to spend time (when asked) explaining, in plain English, WHY we were advising our clients to do (or not do) a particular thing.
- We were tax aggressive but were never hesitant in telling our clients when a proposal was unacceptable, and explaining WHY.
- We treated our clients like responsible adults and took steps to explain complex tax and accounting concepts as clearly as possible.
- Our clients felt like they knew which individual within JC&Co to contact with regard to different types of questions they had. They felt that the person on the other end of the email / telephone was interested in getting to know their business, and were able to provide the answer required.
We win a fair bit of business from so called "specialist contractor accountants". These new clients often mention how helpful they find it to have continuity of contact with the same small team of people at our firm.